"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20
- Large group gatherings, including Sunday morning worship services.
- Provide a great opportunity for teaching, inspiration, corporate worship and prayer.
- Provide opportunities to serve, give, and to invite friends.
Serving & Outreach
- Those are many opportunities to serve and to be an active participant in our services and ministry events.
- Serving together provides unity, community, purpose, and an opportunity to grow and make a difference.
- Small groups of 5-12 people come together weekly to fellowship, study God’s Word, apply it in their lives, ask questions, and grow together.
- These may meet in homes, at the church, out in the community, or even online over video chat.
- Discipleship primarily takes place through relationships.
- These relationships are intentional and start in our homes with our children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews.
- We practice this through intergenerational, friendships, and through serving opportunities in our youth and children’s ministries.
- Discipleship entails obedience to Jesus in our daily lives.
- We practice this through accountability with close Christian friends.
- Discipleship Groups are weekly groups of 3-4 people of the same gender who commit to grow together through accountability, prayer, and bible study.
- Discipleship groups can meet in homes, at church, in the community, or even online over video chat.
- The primary way that we grow is through daily devotional time with Jesus.
- This entails reading scripture, praying, journaling, worshipping, and occasional fasting.
Discover the ministries we do by clicking on the button below.