We are closely following the guidelines and recommendations sent out by Governor Mike DeWine, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Ohio Department of Health and the Summit County Health Department.
At the beginning of March, Rosanne had already begun extra cleaning of high touch surfaces – counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, etc.
We will not have any services at the church building for the month of March. We plan to bring Sunday morning messages using Facebook live stream. We will be re-evaluating our planned April events such as Hilltoppers, Servant Evangelism and Easter.
A few people have already asked how they can continue to give. Our Giving page explains options. As always, we thank you for your support of our ministries.
Remember that the best thing you can do in the face of COVID-19 is to take precautions to protect yourself, your family, and your community:
- If you are sick, STAY HOME!
- Don’t shake hands or hug people.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or a sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- At home, clean “high-touch” surfaces daily. These include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light fixtures, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, desks and tablets.
This is an evolving situation and decisions will be made based upon the guidelines and recommendations provided by the above organizations. Thank you for understanding the situation we are all in and the decisions that need to be made.
“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink: or about your body…Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?” Matthew 6:25-27