Our mission field is ripe, ready and more receptive than we realize! People are waiting for us to come.
If we knew that Jesus was coming back in the next 12 weeks, how would we live differently?
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
Forget the Past
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past
Why does God want us to forget the past?
The past cannot be reversed
The past cannot be relived
The past cannot be repeated
Key Reflection Questions
- Am I closer to God today than I was on January 1st?
- How often do I pray?
- Who am I praying for? What am I praying for? How am I praying?
- Am I faithfully pursuing spiritual growth?
- Am I attending worship? Am I engaging in worship?
- Does the Bible live in me?
- Do I give God time to speak to me?
- Am I reading the Bible? Do I have a plan?
Focus on the Promise
See I am doing a new thing
Why does God want us to change our focus?
Without focus we will lose perspective
Without focus we will miss our potential
Without focus we see only problems
- What am I doing to serve God every month, every week and every day?
- Am I overwhelmed by any area of my life?
- What caused me the most stress during 2018?
- How can I deal with that more effectively in 2019?
- What were my priorities in 2018? How do my priorities need to change in 2019?
- How have I been hurt over the past year?
- Who have I hurt this past year? Whose forgiveness do you need to seek?
- Who has hurt me over the past year? Who do you need to forgive?
Follow the Pathway
I am making a way
Why does God want us to walk a different path?
God steps into our distress
God sends His deliverance
God supplies a new direction
God shows His dynamic ability
- What new thing do I need God to do in my life?
- Am I financially faithful to God?
- Am I robbing God in any way?
- What do I earn? What do I own? What do I owe? What do I give?
- Do you have a plan for spiritual growth for 2019?
- Do you have a plan for personal growth for 2019?